Central Vacuum Service and Repair
HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM?
Whether you’re replacing an existing central vacuum unit or repairing one, we offer in-home estimates on your repair/service.
We are Fully Insured and our Services are 100% Guaranteed.
- We Service all makes and models.
- Now serving the New England Area
Conveniently located in Shrewsbury MA
Free Vacuum Muffler with your order while supplies LAST!!!!
- Clean power unit and main filter
- Inspect power unit motor(s) and brushes
- Inspect power unit electronics and gasket
- Replace bag if necessary
- Check low voltage connections
- Inspect all wall plates (inlet valves) and test suction with guage
- Check system for clogs and unclog if necessary
- Blow +clean out all vacuum lines and refresh system
- Examine hoses and connections
- Clean vacuum exterior
- Perform final test of vacuum unit.